Sunday 3 January 2016

The Final Stretch...

Hello all!

As 2016 starts I've got just 6 grounds left to do, and I've now provisionally planned in when I'll be visiting all of them.

I've had something of a break for a few months on the 92 trail, you may have noticed. As is so often the way with the finishing line in site, I slowed down and got complacent as the last few hurdles loomed into view.

Now though I'm back on the horse and aim to finish at Colchester (the town of my birth) on Easter Saturday this March. There is something to be made of the metaphor of re-birth in there somewhere.

Last 6 League Grounds to visit are:

Coventry City - 16th Jan or 13th Feb
Cardiff City - 23rd Jan
Huddersfield Town - 27th Feb
Stoke City - 12th March
Barnet - 19th March
Colchester United - 26th March.

If any fans of any of these six clubs fancy getting in contact with me that would be great. Email me at FantasticMrOx@mail.com so I can get a good understanding of your club and your town/city before my visit. Maybe even meet up for a pint.

See you soon for a blog update or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment